We welcome you to our school! Registration begins in early February for the following academic year. Be sure to check out our Facebook page for upcoming registration dates as well as information regarding our annual open house in February.
- 3 year old: 2 days a week (Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3 year old: 3 days a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- 4 year old: 3 days a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- 4 year old: 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- 4 Plus: 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- 3 year old class: Child must turn 3 by December 1st of the academic year.
- 4 year old class: Child must turn 4 by December 1st of the academic year.
- 4 Plus: Child must turn 5 by March 1st of the academic year.
To register, please fill out an application and submit to the Co-Op along with a non-refundable $45 application fee. Once your application has been received, you will receive a registration packet in the mail. Please fill out and return the forms ASAP. (Electronic copies of these forms are also available in the link below should you need additional copies.) If a class has been filled prior to the receipt of your application, our registration chair will contact you and your child will be placed on a waiting list.
If you are not sure the Co-Op would be the right fit for your child, we welcome you to come take a tour! Our director, Susie Kapaun, will show you our classrooms, introduce you to some of our teachers, and give you an inside look at some of our students in action!
To set up a tour, or for more information about our programs, please contact our registration chair.