We welcome you to our school! Registration begins in early February for the following academic year. Be sure to check out our Facebook page for upcoming registration dates as well as information regarding our annual open house in February.
3 year old: 2 days a week
3 year old: 3 days a week
4 year old: 3 days a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
4 year old: 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
4 Plus: 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- 3 year old class: Child must turn 3 by December 1st of the academic year.
- 4 year old class: Child must turn 4 by December 1st of the academic year.
- 4 Plus: Child must turn 5 by March 1st of the academic year.
Registration is now live!
If you are not sure the Co-Op would be the right fit for your child, we welcome you to come take a tour! Our director, Susie Kapaun, will show you our classrooms, introduce you to some of our teachers, and give you an inside look at some of our students in action!
To set up a tour, or for more information about our programs, please contact our registration chair.
Tuition is determined by the age of the student, whether a parent will be participating in the classroom, annual/installment payment choice, and if there are siblings attending.A non-refundable $100.00 registration fee is due at the time of registration. Please download the tuition rate matrix for detailed tuition breakdown.
There are three options for tuition payment schedules:
- Tuition may be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition may be paid in 3 installments due 7/1. 11/1, and 2/1.
- Tuition may be paid in monthly installments starting 7/1 and ending 3/1 (a total of 9 payments).
Checks are made payable to the Orchard Park Cooperative Nursery School and are to be mailed to:
P.O. Box 228, Orchard Park, New York, 14127